Superior Boiler Works and Welding Limited has been Manufacturing Boilers, Heat Exchangers, Pressure Vessels, Tanks and Piping for over 59 Years.
Superior has a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility on 13.5 acres in Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada. The facility is equipped with a 180-ton lifting capacity with 42 feet under the hook.
Superior excels in complex projects that require special capabilities involving:
• Special Engineering, Design, Fabrication and Construction considerations
• Vessels for cyclic service
• High pressure and high temperature designs...
• Projects requiring exotic materials
• High alloy material: chrome molybdenum alloy steels, corrosion persistent alloys, heat resistant alloys, high temperature alloys, H.I.C resistant materials, duplex steels, carpenter 20cb-3, alloy 20, titanium steel
• Clad vessels
• Vessels with dimple, half pipe jackets and with heating coils
Superior designs and builds pressure vessels to ASME Section VIII Div. 1 and Div. 2, CSA B51 and CSA B52. We design and fabricate piping to ASME 31.1, 31.3, 31.5 and CSA 27396.1 Superior Boiler Works and Welding Limited Designs and Refurbishes boilers to ASME Sections I and IV. Superior performs emergency repairs and alterations to boilers, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, piping, and fittings to CSA B51 and TSSA Regulations with CRNs.